Not so sure about it just yet.....
Success!!!!
We are pretty sure she will like a lot of foods her Mom and Dad like..... She likes the cheetos bag, which I absolutely love (the cheetos not the bag ha ha) and the other night she wanted Brad's Vanilla coke bottle so bad!! It was really cute, but dont worry we did not give her any, even though i think Brad secretly wanted too!
Another big thing that happend this week is one of Brad's best friends got married!!! It was a beautiful sealing at the Manti Utah temple, where Brad and I were married as well!! We have so much fun and even though it was a long day it was a great experience. Here is Lily with Grandma at the reception! (And yes I know my daughter's hair is wild, she gets a bad case of car seat hair :)
She WILL eat anything and everything you put in front of her :)
Such a busy but fun week! Brad is getting closer to getting done with school, Lily grows SOOO much everyday (and I swear she gets cuter somehow), I love being a wife and mom.... Things are really good :)
Trying all sorts of new foods is alot of fun..watching their faces as they eat something strange is really funny! Lily is so cute!
ReplyDelete