I think bedtime is one of my favorite times with Lily! After her bath she just smells so good and its so relaxing in our home :) Yesterday Brad was able to get her ready for bead since he didnt have school... I heard brad talking and so I went into her bedroom to get a peak and this is what I saw:
So cute!! She was staring so intently at all the pictures! And in case you were wondering, Brad was reading Dumbo to her... I loved that movie when i was little :) Lily's Marmor (grandma) got her a TON of cute Disney books for Christmas! After her story though she did get upset and started crying ha ha. But after I put her to bed she slept 8 straight hours!!! Then after i fed her, she slept 3 1/2 more! Now if only I had gone to bed earlier I wouldn't still be so sleepy :) What can I say I love it when Brad is home so we stay up late!
No comments:
Post a Comment