Well apparently life has gotten the better of me and I have not been on in a LOOOONG time!!! Well update, I am VERY pregnant with our little boy who will be here in approximately 9 weeks! I have to pee ALL THE TIME and feel tired most of the day. Its hard work making a baby!! Brad is doing AMAZING at school, he loves flying and can hardly wait until the next time he can go! ( I'd be lying if I said it didnt scare me a little). Lily is growing sooo fast, she just turned 18 months! She is incredibly curious about life and LOVES the slide and the swings at the park. Our little unborn son is a kicker. He also thinks it is hilarious to stick his foot into my ribs on my right side and hold it there. Harley, our boxador, is extremely energetic and between him and Lily i am wiped out by the end of the day! Tibby, our cat, is as lazy as ever and does nothing but lay on our bed all day. Here are pics!
She LOVES Rapunzel!!!
What??!! Your baby girl has blond hair now??? It use to be so dark! Funny how things like that can change! She is so beautiful! Wow, it's so funny how we are living the same life! We both have 18 month old girls, both are pregnant now, due around the same time and both with BOYS! How funny is that?! What is your exact due date again? Mine is July 3rd. Today is 31 weeks for me. Hope you're doing well!
ReplyDelete