Wednesday, July 20, 2011
My epiphany
I have had a realllly hard time trying to eat right and get my body back into shape... as I'm sure most new moms do. But i realized while jogging today that when it comes to getting back into shape and losing weight you have to commit and completely change how you think. I know it sounds like common sense, but to really realize that has helped me change how i eat and how hard i work out. Its definitely not easy and i really have to push myself. I have a ways to go until I am at my target weight, but i will do it! My goal is at least 1 pound preferably 2 a week. Another thing i have realized is just how much i have put into my body and how i dont need it at all, (obviously i gained from it). Its not easy, it sucks, and i hate it sometimes, but i try to keep the end goal in mind :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment