Thursday, January 20, 2011

Here it goes!

So almost everyone I know has a blog, so i figured I would jump into the blogging world as well! My goal is to use this to keep in touch with friends and family so that we can stay close! Just to make sure everyone is up to speed, Brad and I have been marred for a little over 2 years, Lily is 3 months and 5 days old and Tibby, our cute but annoying cat is around 4 years old! We are a happy family just trying to live life the best we can! Brad is working and going to school full time, making it so that I am a very lucky and happy wife and mommy meaning I get to stay home with Lily :) She is an amazing blessing in our lives and she is growing up so fast! She is smiling, babbling, and figuring out that she has hands and feet! We really are a blessed family and I look forward to see what the future has to bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment